The Vision behind LLL
- To develop. equip, and mold new leaders (men
and women) and to further aid those who are already
active in service.
- To give a taste for renewal, wider perspectives,
and training. So that everyone does their job
to the best of their ability and in doing so improves
their Kingdom service.
The foundations of LLL
- To develop and equip new leaders who have a
genuine ministry that encompasses the renewal,
development, and mentorship of Christian churches
- To create ministry that is committed to serve
the whole body of Christ independent of respective
denominations. We work with all who seek to make
Jesus know through their lives and preaching of
- To pray for, and over, our leaders so “they
can finish well in their ministries” and
develop their full potential according to God’s
gifts for successful ministry.
LLL studies and reflects
upon leadership from the:
- Biblical Perspective
- Historical Perspective
- Contemporary Perspective
The object is to understand how God shapes and
develop us as leaders throughout our lives.
LLL and Leadership Emergency Theory
- Throughout LLL we use Dr Clinton’s formula
for leadership: “Leadership Emergency Theory”
and his general guidelines for leadership studies.
Dr Clinton has spent over 25 years of his life
in this one field.
- Dr J Robert Clinton’s formula for leadership
”Leadership Emergence Theory” presents
knowledge, principles, and values from empirical
and comparative studies in biblical, historical,
and modern leadership.
Insights from Dr Clinton’s
- There are around 1000 leaders mentioned in the
- We have enough information to complete a comparative
and empirical study of 100 of these 1000.
- We can conclude that one in three of these
100 had a ”good finish” to their service
- So far we have studied around 2500 leaders
and their lives. The number increases every year.
- LLL is now available in Sweden.